Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Guy!


I took this picture the other day before my hubby left for work. It had been a long time since I had a picture of him in a western hat. I think he looks nice in it. Of course I think he's terribly handsome.
It's been an interesting day so far. Needed to get insurance on the car so Jen stayed home and Son took her to get it activated. Daughter and I went to the store and just got home and now it's time to fix supper. I've got to take the Adobe program I just put on a few weeks ago off the computer because it's not working properly. So I'll be busy tonight working and hoping I get all the files that need to come off taken care of. Hopefully it will turn out okay. I've got the new program ordered and on it's way. Then all I have to do is get the "Dummy" book for the program so I'll know how to work it so I can get the new authors manuscripts typeset. Enjoy and I'll stop by again. Oh yes, he's also my very best happy spot!!!

0 comments: