Thursday, March 4, 2010

He's My Happy Place!


Now this little one can make me find my happy place easily because he's it. My beautiful, little grandson! I could sure use a big hug from him tonight. Maybe I'll get to see him tomorrow sometime. I'm sure he wants to show his PopPop his new Trampoline. He has such fun on it. I don't think I've seen him all week. I don't even think I've talked to him on the phone. Hmm.. I'll have to take care of that tomorrow sometime.
Well, it's been a long day. I think I'll kick back, have some pizza for supper, either turn on the TV or read some more on a manuscript I have to decide if I want to publish it or not. But first Jen wants to go for a ride and on the way home we can stop for the pizza. Still busy - darn. Oh well, that's how this day is. I'll stop by again.

0 comments: