Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally Time To Stop By!


I finally have some time to myself and can sit here finding my happy place. I took this picture of the palm trees at our subdivision playground. I like how they look against the sky with the light clouds behind them. Palm trees and a sunny day makes me happy!
It was a busy weekend with Lonnie getting home on Thursday then leaving early Friday morning to deliver the load. Then he came home about 5 pm that night. Again he had to leave on Saturday evening to pick up the next load at 10 pm so he just stayed there overnight and left for the week. After three weeks gone - that's all the time we had together. That did not make me happy at all. Then there were other family problems that cam up and were a pain. But I'm trying to relax here and let it all go. This is the place I come to when I need to be happy, that's why the pictures are as they are here -- they make me happy.
I'll stop by again tomorrow night, but for now I'll say good night.

0 comments: