Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Neighborhood Seagulls!


These little guys hang out at the local lake in our subdivision. I absolutely love the seagulls. Beautiful, wonderful little animals. I can't get enough pictures of them.
Well this finds me tired but wanting to post here tonight. I'm heading to bed but wanted to say that the day was really pretty good overall. It started a bit stressful but ended nicely with a quiet, easy evening.
Hubby might be home tomorrow, not sure yet. We'll see what comes. He's supposed to go to a Dr's appointment.
I was supposed to take the day and upload my new Adobe CS4 program onto the computer but that didn't happen today and now I'm not sure if it will tomorrow. Sooo in the mean time just enjoy the photo and think happy, good thoughts. I'll stop tomorrow.

0 comments: