Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy Day -- I'm Tired!


This was taken this morning. We woke up to a foggy few hours. I like how the fog makes the neighborhood look all cloaked. It's pretty.
I was supposed to work this morning on installing my new software package but my Authors kept calling needing help or information so that took my time. Going to try again tomorrow to install it.
I'm pretty tired tonight. It's hard to sit here and do this entry correctly. Too long at the computer. It's been a nice, quiet day and everyone was polite to each other. So I guess I found my happy spot for the day. Yay for me! I'll stop by again -- needing to get to bed before I fall asleep here at the desk. Maybe tomorrow I can get some new shots to post here. I have a few from today that would be nice here also. Till then.

0 comments: