Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hoping For Sunshine Today!


Sitting in my office looking out the window I finally see blue skies and the sunshine. It's been three days of gray, gloomy skies with rain. My soul needs to see the sunshine and brilliant blue skies. I'm hoping the clouds will move away and leave this day pretty and bright. It has been hard for me to keep in my happy spot without the sunshine.
I've got lots of work to do for Tide Dancer Publications and my writing. It appears my company might be shortly adding another author to it. The growth is slow but that's okay because it is a very small company. I hope you like the picture of the palm tree. It's the palm in my front yard. This picture was taken on a cloudy, sunny day. I think it's beautiful with all the colors in it.

0 comments: