Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ending My Day

I took this shot early one morning after taking my sister to work. I thought it was lovely. The colors are beautiful and peaceful as is the stillness of the water. It is by the lake in our subdivision. The light fog on the water gives it an added dimension. It makes me relax.

It has been a busy day for me. I did a lot of work in the kitchen and then worked online doing stuff for my company, Tide Dancer Publications. The tried to finish re-arranging my office. Didn't get done but had a pleasant evening with my sister and daughter. We watched the Olympics and chatted together. They've gone to bed so I took a few moments to come here an post about my day. My hubby is in Pennsylvania where it's snowing horizontal and there's another big snowstorm coming at him. I'm glad he's parked at a truckstop that has facilities. It always bothers me when the weather is bad wherever he is.
Well we get to see my little Dustin tomorrow. He's got a big Trampoline for his 4th birthday and wants to show it to us. That will be great. I'll take some pictures of him on it. Well, its after one o' clock in the A.M. and I'm needing to get some sleep. I'll stop by again. Good night.

0 comments: