Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!


Well, Mother's Day was Sunday. I still miss my mommy. She was a beautiful person, inside and out. She's been gone for ten years and it seems like forever. I miss being able to pick up the phone and call her. Miss hearing her voice and when I was in Illinois being able to have her hug and kiss me while I did the same to her. I'm hoping that she'd be very proud of all of us left. A lot of feelings happen when I think of her. I'm so happy she knew and loved my family. The only little person she didn't meet was Dustin. She would have loved him tremendously.
My Mother's Day 2010 was nice. My daughter is always so sweet and good to me. Plans the day around me and what I'd like to do, eat and spend time together. She's a sweet person, just like my mother was. My son called and we chatted. He was busy with his family spending Mother's Day with his wife and son. So that was nice also to hear from him. Lonnie left in the morning on a run to North Carolina. The day turned out nice even though there was some mix ups in the morning. Glad it all turned out nice and happy that I had the special lady as my mother, Edith VanDusen Stees. I love you mom.

0 comments: