Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's Late or Early - Depending!


Just stopping by before I shut down the computer for the evening. It's about 2:17 a.m. so I guess it's either evening or morning. I like the picture posted. It's of the bushes in front of my house. I thought it came out nice.
Was a busy day today. I had lots of errands to do and then went out later in the afternoon with my daughter. Spent the rest of the day/evening at home. My sister and I were going to head out for a short time but it decided to rain cats and dogs so that was the end of it.
We had a good evening, watching TV, doing supper and crocheting. I also spent time on the computer looking up prices for doing typesetting for people.
Hubby won't be home for Father's Day as he's on his way to Gulfport, Miss for Monday. So hope to see him sometime this coming week.
All in all it's been a good day. Hoping tomorrow - Sunday - will be nice as well. Had my grandson over Thursday and we had a great time. He's always fun to be with. I remember when my children were 4 years old. It's such a great time because they're learning so much and becoming their own person for the most part. He reminds me of his daddy so much. It's great being a "giga". I'll stop by again.

0 comments: