Monday, November 7, 2011

The Beauty of East Lake Toho



I seem to go back to Lakefront Park in St. Cloud daily for pictures. I see lots of birds and beauty there. It has a walking trail that is very busy daily. There is a splash pad for little children and a playground with slides, and other amusements. But what calls me is the lake itself. I can feel myself relax and enjoy the different species of birds and the colors of green and blue.


If you'll notice, in the middle of the picture is a white bird sitting behind some stalks of grass. We've had enough rain this year that their large solid land area was flooded. The tall grass area is minimal because we were so hot and dry prior to the rains. I'm concerned about the winter to come as to where they'll nest and such because we typically have seriously dry weather in the winter.


It has been crazy hectic the last month for us. Lots of family issues and such. Still a couple to work on but hoping the coming holidays will be lovely and sweet. It's late so I'll go and stop by again. I love my special happy place.

0 comments: