Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy As Usual

I've been trying to post here for the last couple of days. Even late at night I seem to not have enough time. So I thought I'd stop by this morning for a bit.

I'm hoping to get my office organized so I can start work on my three books that need to be done, edited, and revised shortly. Then they need to be typeset and a cover produced before going to print. A lot to be done by the end of the year or beginning of 2009.

Right now the house is quiet. My sister is napping and my daughter is in her room. I enjoy the quite times. Mornings are usually the time I have to myself and late at night when all are asleep. So I'm trying to get together a list for the day and rest of the week but thought I'd post here to let you know I'm still here but don't always get a chance to stop, rest, and post.

Till next time.

0 comments: